Steps to receive continuing education credits:
Step 1: Be a registered attendee and have your professional Florida license information on file with FHPCA.
Step 2: Scan out of each session attended with your name badge.
Step 3: After the conference, you will receive an email promoting you to complete the overall conference and individual evaluations for each session attended. Once you have submitted the evaluation, a certificate of completion will generate for your records. FHPCA will submit your documented participation to our accrediting agency. Please feel free to check your CEU status with CE Broker before contacting FHPCA about receiving credit.
Out-of-state attendees seeking credit for all other Boards/Credentialing Organizations are encouraged to contact their respective boards/credentialing organizations prior to the event to ensure credits are applicable.
CEU credit amount available:
- Full (Thursday & Friday): 8 CEU; 9 CEU if attending Palmetto GBA sessions
- Thursday Only: 5 CEU
- Friday Only: 3 CEU; 4 CEU if attending Palmetto GBA sessions
FHPCA’s Annual Forum is a recognized continuing education event for the following:
- Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling (Provider #50-722, Expires 03/31/2025)
- Florida Board of Nursing (Provider #50-722, Expires 10/31/2024)
- Florida Board of Nursing – Certified Nursing Assistants (#50-722)
Applicable towards Plenary Sessions, Breakout/Concurrent Sessions, Panel & Discussion, and Palmetto Sessions