Forum Planning Committee
The FHPCA Forum is developed and hosted by volunteers from FHPCA Provider and Affiliate Member programs.
- Meets from July to May
- Meetings are held on the second Friday of each month (there are two face-to-face meetings)
- Members must serve on at least one of the sub-committees
- Awards of Excellence Subcommittee
- Exhibitor & Sponsor Subcommittee
- Faculty Subcommittee
- Marketing Subcommittee
- Members are asked to volunteer at the Forum
If you are interested in joining the 2024 committee and are an employee of our one of our FHPCA Provider or Patron Member companies, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you additional information.
Florida Hospice & Palliative Care Association, Inc. (FHPCA) is a not-for-profit, IRS Section 501(c)(3) organization representing Florida’s hospice programs. Established in 1982, FHPCA was formed to be a unified voice for hospice programs in Florida.
Visit FloridaHospices.org for more information about FHPCA or our website designed for patients and families to connect with their local licensed hospice provider in the state of Florida: LetHospiceHelp.Org